We want to make sure you get the most wear out of your Ascendancy Apparel gear.
We therefore recommend that you keep in mind the following when washing your items:
- Before washing, undo any buttons, close any zips and check pockets for loose or sharp objects
- Wash at 30° and inside out
- Do not bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash with similar textured garments
- To avoid excess friction, do not overload washing machine
- Do not leave items in a wet environment
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry to avoid shrinking
- Do not dry clean. Sometimes chemicals used in dry cleaning can damage items.
- Only iron on the reverse side using the lowest heat setting